Sunday, December 04, 2005

Splendid...Stupendous...Sunrise…

Normally I go to sleep at around 3 in the morning, but today I was awake till 5 and realized the world around me has started stirring with the sense of a coming day. My hostel is in the Rajeev Gandhi Information Technology park, Pune. Surrounded by rural area the nature here has its own charm. Me and Kushan, my friend, decided to go out and have a cup of tea at a roadside hotel which opens at the wee hours. It was 9 degree Celsius outside, I had just checked it on the net, in the darkness and cold we went to the hotel, had 2 plates of 'garam bhaji' (pakoda) and tea. By this time the first light had fallen on the soil…well not exactly, it was still in the sky...and I could imagine what heaven is all about…cold air, aroma of soil mixed with that of green leaves and dew, layer of fog fallen on the bushes and trees. It was just amazing. I have never seen such a beautiful and spectacular morning before. The sun was yet to rise, I decided to catch the sunrise in the camera. I went up in the room got hold of the camera and started capturing the magnificence of the morning and tender orange flames before sunrise. I urge you to have a look at it in the photo album section, the name of the album is- "Sunrise. November 26,2005" .
Do try to catch the sunrise from wherever you are, it comes live everyday. You may have to make an effort to get up that early.. Or try my way, go for a walk before you go to bed...

5 comments:

bottleHeD said...

Dude, awesome!! MS3-6 totally rock!!

ps. i edited the post to format the link.

One 'Gypsy' Soul said...

hey kailash! thanx for the editing efforts.
whats MS3-6 BTW.?

bottleHeD said...

Abey, the last 4 photos you posted on yahoo..
Those photos are awesome man!! Hehe, i was explaining to my mom, this is the real reason why we all stay awake all night..

sudeep bhaumick said...

Hahahaha

One 'Gypsy' Soul said...

...LOL...i am at home today i ll try tht too!